The ideal candidate should:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relation or equivalent.
- Max. 30 years old.
- At least 2 – 3 Years of working experience in sales in digital marketing industry.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- A strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Be experienced in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Have solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, web interface)
- Possess excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Think logically and creatively.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Be self-motivated, adaptable, and persistent
- Be confident, enthusiatic and determined.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be interested in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- Be abie to process and interpret data
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to SukaSPORT’ website.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the redesign of the company website.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Send us your CV in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state position code in the e-mail subject; Digital Marketing Manager.